This is an enviable prospect for a commercially savvy plumbing or trade manager with exceptional leadership skills to drive the continued success of our Henderson Branch which provides trade, bathroom retail and commercial solutions to a large and loyal customer base.
We are looking for someone who has an exceptional ability to seek out opportunities for growth and contribute to market, sales and business strategies while showcasing strong leadership skills to coach and develop staff in a customer-centric environment and embed sound operational practices. This is a hands-on role that will see you working closely with your team, key customers and the central community.
You’ll contribute to market, sales and business strategies while showcasing strong leadership skills to coach and develop staff in a customer-centric environment.
Core responsibilities include:
- Achieving budgeted sales and EBIT through driving market, sales and business strategies.
- Proven capability in leadership, coaching and mentoring a high performing team is essential to your success in this role.
- Forging and maintaining strong customer relationships at a local level.
- Effective management of inventory, product ranging and promotional activity.
- Health & Safety leadership and driving a strong safety culture.
- Experience within plumbing or bathrooms or within a trade environment would be advantageous but not essential.
To really know and understand our customer’s needs, experience in the trade industry would be ideal but your proven leaderships skills, experience in an operational role and boldness to drive business results will see you succeed in this role.
A few benefits:
- Staff Discount Card for Mico and PlaceMakers
- Subsidised Medical Insurance
- Employee Education Fund - subsidised education and training to employees and their dependants
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy to support your career development
- FBuShare – the opportunity to purchase shares and financially be a part of the business you work for.
This is a rare opportunity for a high performer to progress their career with a well-established and respected company that offers a range of employee benefits and opportunities for career advancement. Please apply online at fbcareers.com quoting reference MCO/19684