The Fletcher Building family is a community made up of people who use all their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work. We are listed on both the NZX and ASX and have some 30 businesses across New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. We are enriched by many different languages, customs and lifestyles and are firm believers in celebrating differences and encouraging a workplace and culture where you can be yourself and thrive.
Group Technology acts as a centre of excellence to provide high quality insights, guidance and advice on all aspects of IT and technical infrastructure across the Fletcher Building Group.
About The Role
The ERP Test Manager has responsibility for the overall test strategy and ensuring test outcomes are achieved on a significant multi-phase ERP project we are about to commence. The role involves quality and test advocacy, resource planning and management, and resolution of issues and defects that impede the test effort. You will:
- Lead and manage the testing effort for the programme including purpose and deliverables
- Work with the Programme Leaders and our Technology partners to prepare and present the Test Strategy and associated Test plans for each phase of the ERP project
- Oversee preparation of clear and concise Testing requirements documentation, with prioritised scenarios and corresponding justification that has been developed through coordination with key stakeholders
- Ensure an automated Test framework with associated tools and processes is established and a full automated regression test suite is available once the project is finished
- Advocate the appropriate level of quality by managing defects and root causes to ensure all are closed in a timely manner and any systemic causes are rectified across related products
- Lead all aspects of User Acceptance testing.
- Liaising with System Integrator test teams for unit, system, integration, performance, security testing
- Ensure the appropriate planning and management of the test resources
- Assess the progress and effectiveness of the test effort
- Tertiary qualification in technology preferable
- Experience with a variety of technical environments
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience working with ERP (eg SAP, Oracle, JDE) ; with proven experience of testing and good insight of solution development, problem, change, configuration and release management
- Ability to manage priorities
- Able to estimate timeframes and deliver to them in project setting
If you're ready to carve out a rewarding career with us and think you've got what it takes to succeed, apply now or contact Guy Thompson on 0272 138 682 for more information.