Class 5 Driver
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Winstone Aggregates
- Job Reference:WIN/22270
- Closing Date:05 Oct 2021
There has never been a better time to join Winstone Aggregates. We are the driving force behind some of New Zealand’s most exciting commercial, infrastructural and residential construction projects, and right now we are looking for a skilled and experienced Class 5 driver to join our friendly team.
About the role:
As a Winstone Aggregates driver, you will be responsible for:
- The safe and timely delivery of our products and services, and keeping accurate status records
- Quality control of delivered products
- Excellent customer service when representing the business
- Efficient travel planning between sites, with regular contact with dispatch to report changes
We are proud of our diverse client portfolio, and you will be directly contributing to a wide range of developments and projects across the construction sector.
Our drivers are often the ‘face’ of the business for our customers, so we are looking for someone who knows that great first impressions come from your people skills, punctual delivery and high standards - for yourself and for your truck!
We back our drivers 100% in developing their skillset, but to get things started we need to know you have:
- A clean and up-to-date Class 5 New Zealand driver’s licence
- Expert experience in reversing, jack-knifing, and tipping
- Experience with heavy vehicles and 18 gear manual road ranger gearbox
- Good written and computer literacy and numeracy
- Right to work in New Zealand
- Share our commitment to getting everyone home safely
What’s in it for you?
A career that’s concrete, that’s what! In return for your skills and dedication, we offer a great range of benefits, such as:
- Clean, modern airconditioned trucks
- Guaranteed 40 hours working alongside a great friendly team
- Home for dinner every night!
- Fuel discounts
- Access to our awesome Employee Education Fund
A bit about us:
Winstone Aggregates are pioneers in the quarrying industry, operating a range of services from quarrying, lab testing, cleanfill and transporting. We like to say we are moving the earth to bring our customers the future, and this can be seen in the great relationships we have with our clients across a variety of infrastructure industries, and in our commitment to ensuring that sustainability underpins all the great work we do.
Ready to make a great choice for your career? Click APPLY NOW or visit www.fbcareers.com today.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.