Customer Liaison - Wellington Frame & Truss (Fixed Term)
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:PMK 22929
- Closing Date:29 Oct 2021
Help us build New Zealand! PlaceMakers is New Zealand's leading and largest supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s commercial and residential construction markets. Part of New Zealand’s largest listed company, Fletcher Building, we employ more than 2,100 people in over 60 locations across the country and stock more than 100,000 product lines from concrete to paint and plasterboard.
PlaceMakers Frame & Truss continuously strives to provide the best when it comes to our building and trade customer base. An opportunity now exists for an experienced administrator with a flair for customer relationships, scheduling and reporting to provide maternity cover for a period of 7 Months within our Wellington Frame & Truss Manufacturing Plant. On a daily basis you will be responsible for but not limited to the following responsibilities –
- Book in new jobs
- Coordinate the receipting of jobs and production scheduling
- Prepare KPI & Sales Reporting
- First point of contact for scheduling issues
- Liaise with suppliers and key contacts within the PlaceMakers Branch network
You’re a solid all-rounder that can communicate at all levels as you will be engaging with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis so being polite and professional is essential. You take great pride in the accuracy of your work and can multi-task like no other while working to deadlines and remaining calm under pressure. Alongside this, you also possess the following –
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Loads of initiative with the ability to take action and solve problems and make improvements
- Ability to work autonomously as well as being part of a cohesive and successful team
- Positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and develop your skills further
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing/production environment would be an advantage
What can we offer you?
Here at PlaceMakers Frame & Truss, we have a dynamic and fun team culture and there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas to the table! This is an exciting time to join our journey as we grow our people and business. You will be offered free on-site parking, an attractive hourly rate, genuine opportunities for career development and a range of benefits that come with being part of PlaceMakers and the wider Fletcher Building group.
To express interest, please apply now and we will be back in touch soon!
Please note: A pre-employment medical, including drug test is required as well as the legal right to work in NZ indefinitely.