Showroom Team Member - Waiheke
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:AD/23755
- Closing Date:05 Oct 2022
About the role:
As the first point of contact at our Trade Counter and Showroom, you will interact daily with our customers who are the heart and soul of our business, by building and maintaining effective relationships with them by being solutions-focused, offering product support and technical information.
Daily you will be responsible for –
• You will build effective relationships with our Trade and Retail customers by offering product support, technical information, and interior design solutions.
• You will be a people person thriving most when supporting our customers, so they get a winning in-store experience.
• You will also play a vital part in direct sales with customers, getting orders pulled and ready for dispatch, and merchandising and maintaining aisles within the showroom.
Skills and Experience:
• Proven experience in customer service or retail sales environment
• Ability to build rapport with people of all ages and backgrounds
• Motivated, self-driven and able to work independently
• Competent computer and numeracy skills
• Proactive and able to think on your feet and under pressure
About PlaceMakers and our Benefits
PlaceMakers is New Zealand's leading and largest supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s commercial and residential construction markets. Part of New Zealand’s largest listed company, Fletcher Building, we employ more than 2,100 people in over 60 locations across the country and stock more than 100,000 product lines from concrete to paint and plasterboard.
We offer an Employee Education Fund (EEF), where funding can be obtained for employees and family members to study and/or extend their learning further.
This role works Monday- Friday 8.00 am – 5.00 pm, including one weekend shift every third week.
How to Apply
Opportunities like this do not come along very often and these are limited. To express your genuine interest please submit your CV for review and one of our team will get back to you!
Please note - A pre-employment medical, including a drug test will be required and being fully eligible to work in NZ indefinitely.