- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:LAM/28606
- Closing Date:13 Oct 2022
Our Australian Made Story
You know you’ve found the right place when you feel like you belong. Where you mix with people with shared values and drive. Whose energy sparks your own, and where you feel like you’re part of something great.
That’s what you’ll find at Laminex. We’ve been Australia’s leading manufacturer of decorative surfaces for over 85 years. From humble beginnings in a tin shed in Melbourne, we now service all of Australia with manufacturing, distribution and sales hubs around the country – and we’re continuing to grow.
But who are we? We’re a team of high performers. We believe in camaraderie and creativity. In continuous learning, and embracing change. In balancing work with wellbeing. And achieving personal goals just as much as professional goals.
You may not find ping pong tables or poker here… but we know you’ll find somewhere you belong.
Ready to take the next step in your career?… read on. You could find your future at Laminex.
Where your story begins
Laminex is ready to offer market leading training and support to a person looking to step into the world of Sales. With this opportunity we are open to sales representatives looking for a change or a driven individual who is ready to join our supportive and thriving sales team.
Servicing our South Australian region, you will be accountable for the sale & support of the Laminex offer to a designated group of customers, within a geographic area or channel, to ensure that specification sales and new account development objectives are achieved in line with targets.
This role will focus on:
- Promote the Environmental, Health and Safety culture within the organisation.
- Managing existing customer base while developing new sales opportunities across the Cabinet makers & Engineered Stone space for Laminex;
- Maximizing opportunities by effectively planning; scheduling and managing coverage for call ratios and effective time management.
- Working alongside internal stake holders to ensure the optimum level of service is provided to clients.
- Deliver on revenue, margin, and new customer acquisition & growth targets through the specification of our products across the residential sector.
- Provide Laminex product & brand expertise and education, and the ability to adapt our offering to the differing needs & drivers of individual stakeholder businesses.
- Effective communication & activity around New Product Development (NPD) launches and any relevant insights or trends.
The role you will play
As a business we are focused on providing the best product and service to our customers and training and developing our staff to be the best they can be. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic representative looking to expand their sales skills and knowledge.
You will have:
- Enthusiasm and exceptional communication skills to bring to this position coupled with the ability to prioritise customer needs and value manage projects throughout the end-to-end sales process.
- The ability to think strategically and can look for growth opportunities.
- The ability to build rapport and relationships.
- A team player attitude.
- Sales experience
- Computer Skills- Using computer systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel, salesforce.com and PowerPoint to enter data, process, and present information
- Building and construction business is a bonus, but not essential.
- Tertiary qualifications preferably in the areas of business & marketing would be highly recommended but not essential.
Are you ready to start your next chapter?