- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Steel
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:19 Feb 2023
Fletcher Reinforcing supplies the reinforcing steel and reinforcing mesh that provides greater strength to concrete foundations and structures. We are market leaders in the supply of reinforcing throughout New Zealand. Our team have a passion for the Fletcher Reinforcing brand and a drive to be the best in the industry. This means we are constantly striving to deliver the highest level of service to our wide range of customers around the country.
We are looking for a graduate or intermediate Detailer with good experience in reinforcing to join our team based in Auckland. You will be responsible for accurately detailing reinforcing steel from drawings and specifications for residential, precast and commercial projects.
To join the team, you will:
- Be a recent graduate or experienced, specifically within Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering background
- Be able to read and interpret structural drawings and specifications. Experience in rebar detailing is a plus.
- Have a customer focus with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Have an interest in understanding the complexities of reinforcing Steel
- Have strong computer skills (Mainly AutoCAD & MS office) and a desire to upskill to the latest industry software
- Have a good attitude and eagerness to learn
- Be a Team player
- Supportive and friendly team culture & environment
- Ongoing training and full support from a positive and highly engaged management team
- Excellent compensation package (in line with skills and experience) and career development opportunities
- Opportunity to gain from the many Fletcher Building employee benefits
We value your experience and qualifications, but to succeed in this team you will also need to demonstrate the qualities we value as an organisation. We are looking for people who thrive working in a team environment, who are there for each other during challenges and successes. People who put the customers first and are always thinking about innovative ways to solve business and customer needs. Our people act with integrity, are down to earth, open and honest and always looking for ways to improve.
If this sounds like you then please apply today! Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.