- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Location:Palmerston North
- Job Reference:FCH/31045
- Closing Date:31 Mar 2023
We have two exciting opportunities available for experienced Operations Managers to join our Higgins Green Team in Palmerston North and Hawkes Bay.
You will be a multiskilled and hands-on leader with the ability to take care of our teams across our Workshop, Trucking and Transportation and our Yard Operations to ensure successful operation through plant efficiency and utilisation.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in a similar role
- Plant and people resourcing, plant utilisation, and plant cost management experience
- Ability to plan, prioritise and schedule work
- High level of communication skills with the ability to influence
- The ability to build robust and effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Possess a demonstrated ability to deal constructively with ambiguity and change
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.