- Enjoy a new career challenge as you join the team at Iplex Pipelines
- Technical sales focus as part of a large-scale organisation
- Chipping Norton base + travel
As part of Fletcher Building, Iplex Pipelines is one of the largest pipe and fittings manufacturing businesses in Australia with manufacturing and distribution capabilities in all states.
We look forward to you joining the team at Iplex Pipelines as our new Technical Sales Engineer, based out of our Chipping Norton office in Sydney. This critical role will see you as the primary technical resource, responsible for providing comprehensive technical sales information and support on our product range to; Contractors, Consultants, Engineers and Local Authorities.
Collaborating with the broader team as you focus on customer solutions, you will get the opportunity to work with another Technical Sales Engineer who is one of the most respected in the industry. This presents as a great opportunity to support your introduction to the organisation, to share technical knowledge and ultimately set you up for success as you join the team at Iplex Pipelines.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil or Mechanical Engineering coupled with a strong technical aptitude
- Proven sales success backed by a successful background in achieving sales related targets
- Demonstrated ability to form positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Intermediate computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience within the Valve, Poly and/or PVC pipe industry would be highly advantageous, as would experience in the HDD, Trenchless and/or Micro Tunnelling fields
- Those with market knowledge and/or experience with NSW Local Authorities, Councils and Hydraulic Designing/Consulting organisations companies will be viewed favourably
We are focused on being better every day so apply now to showcase your skills and carve out a rewarding career path with the team at IPlex Pipelines.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.