As Land Advisor you will lead the coordination of various inputs required to implement the land hand back strategy for the Puhoi to Warkworth Project. This will primarily involve facilitation of the legal survey of land boundaries, assisting with the development of legal protections for areas of surplus land and the development and implementation of close out tests in relation to parcels of land affected by project works.
· Assist with strategic planning, programme review and cost forecasting in relation to land hand back process.
· Lead the confirmation of the motorway operating site.
· Facilitate legal survey (inc legal protections) for approx. 50km of boundary and approx. 90 parcels of land.
· Interface with the client (NZTA) to determine and implement the pathway forwards in relation to each parcel of surplus land to meet contractual timeframes.
· Develop strong working relationships with construction and design teams to identify and resolve potential constraints to facilitate the timely execution of the land hand back strategy.
The successful applicant will have experience in the administration of land issues (i.e. subdivision, land survey, title redefinition, and implementation of legal protections on land parcels) and relevant qualification in surveying, land management, planning or engineering is preferable.
· 5+ years’ experience in land management, development, surveying or planning role.
· Advance level in MS office, especially excel.
· Strong time management and forward planning ability.
· Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
What’s on Offer:
· Access to training & development opportunities across Fletcher Building.
· Work on one of New Zealand’s most iconic projects.
· Work for one of New Zealand’s most well-known and respected brands!
The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects. The Puhoi to Warkworth Project is part of NZTA’s Roads of National Significance Programme. The project will extend the four-lane Northern Motorway (SH1) 18.5km from Johnstone’s Hill tunnels to just north of Warkworth. The project is the first stage of the Ara Tuhono – Puhoi to Wellsford Road of National Significance.
To apply for this role or to see the full range of opportunities available at Fletcher Building, visit fbcareers.com and quote reference FCC/10030107. To learn more about our company go to fletcherconstruction.co.nz.