As part of Fletcher Building, Stramit Building Products is a leading Australian manufacturer of roll-formed steel building products including Colorbond products, roof and wall cladding, guttering, fascia, purlins, flooring and structural formwork.
About the Role
We look forward to you joining the team at Stramit as our new Account Manager. Based out of Knoxfield, Victoria location and reporting to our Sales Manager, the role will see you focused on the commercial projects sector, providing high levels of customer service as you manage existing accounts and identify new market opportunities through proactive business development activities.
Utilising your skills and experience you will;
- Account manage a broad range of customers across the Victoria region, focused on commercial projects and related stakeholders;
- Conduct business development activities as you inherit an engaged customer base and enjoy a market full of opportunity;
- Contribute to set business targets and make your mark as part of an organisation that is truly customer focused;
- Develop and maintain a high level of market awareness as you deliver solutions to meet your customer needs;
- Form and maintain strong stakeholder relationships, making your mark on the strategic success of the business.
- Proven background in a B2B sales environment, ideally within a similar organisation or market;
- An understanding of practical building knowledge with a hands on and consultative attitude;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a relationship driven approach to business partnerships;
- A passion for customer service and proven success in meeting KPI’s;
- The ability to influence others in the achievement of business objectives;
- Those with previous CRM systems experience (e.g. Salesforce or similar) will be viewed favourably, as will those with previous experience in building products.
This position offers the rare opportunity for someone looking to further develop their sales/account management experience with the support and training of an experienced team. We are focused on being better every day so apply now to showcase your skills and carve out a rewarding career path with the team at Stramit.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
It is the combined power of our 21,000+ employees and 34 businesses that will help us achieve our business goals and deliver shareholder value. Our immediate opportunity is to re-shape our organisation and create more capacity for innovation, agility and customer connection. There has never been a more exciting time to join Fletcher Building’s Australian Division as we focus on the growth and expansion of our seven Australian businesses and 5,500+ employees. Join our team!