Laminex Australia - A member of the Fletcher Building is a leader in the decorative surfaces industry in Australia; we manufacture and procure a broad range of products for commercial and residential use such as laminate, engineered stone and veneers. We pride ourselves on quality and design. We believe that good design enables good living and our ambition is to make design accessible for every Australian.
We currently have a new opportunity for a Condition Monitoring Technician at our Gympie Toolara and Monkland sites. Reporting to the Reliability Leader you will develop and manage the condition monitoring program with a committed approach to Health & Safety.
In this role you will:
- Actively demonstrate and promote site safety behaviours and procedures.
- Develop and execute condition monitoring schedules with supporting work orders.
- Identify clear maintenance follow up work using the work order system.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure effective communication.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- A trade qualification in a Mechanical Fitting.
- Experience in Vibration data collection.
- Experience or training in vibration analyses.
- Knowledge of MEX (CMMS);or alternate.
- Be a self-starter.
- Have a passion for equipment reliability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with strong report writing.
- Sound Computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Solid understanding of Preventative / Predictive Maintenance philosophies such as MTTF /MTTR analysis.
Together we are part of Fletcher Building, Australasia’s largest building materials supplier. We manufacture building products; from insulation that keeps homes warm and dry, to cement, the foundation of built structures the world over. We operate retail businesses that distribute these products and many more to tradespeople right across the Tasman.
We employ 5,500 people across our Australian division; we know that our people are our greatest asset and as we continue to promote engaged and effective teams who deliver exceptional results for our customers, we are guided by our five core values - customer leading, play fair, better every day, be bold, and better together.
How to apply
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.