With a network of more than 230+ branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building family and is proudly one of Australia’s biggest names in the plumbing industries.
Our organisation has a global footprint and supports communities made up of people who all have the opportunity to apply their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are seeking a senior, commercially advanced Sales Analyst to work within our embedded Tradelink finance team. This role will be a mix of operations development analysis, reporting & business performance commentary and Identify and interpret trends in sales . You will look at all operational areas of the business nation-wide and look for the areas to develop, enhance and speed up. Your ability to work with data, collect/ translate information to the business and provide insights is key. This role is a moving position so you will need to self-manage and identify where you are best utilised by the business.
To succeed you will need excellent verbal & written communication skills in English. We expect you will have a minimum of 3-4 years working experience in a commercial environment. Expertise with a tier 1 integrated ERP system, Business Objects and excel is expected.
- Ensuring effective implementation and review of monthly results;
- Provision of accurate and timely monthly and weekly variation analysis;
- Cost centre investigation;
- Identify and interpret trends in sales through analysis of data
- Ad-hoc report preparation & development and analysis around inventory, labour, freight, logistics and operations.
- You will also be required to provide insight and analysis on national initiatives
- Proactively look for improvement opportunities
This great opportunity will have you join an organisation who supports career development, process improvement, diversity and inclusion.
As a specialist in your discipline you will:
- Manage competing tasks effectively and have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the ability to work with large volumes of data
- Apply your previous experience as a Business Analyst with financial modelling
- Hold tertiary qualifications
- Have the ability to apply your advanced Excel skills with continuous focus on improvement
ABOUT THE REWARDS
In addition to global career development pathways you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees and their dependants
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees.