Higgins provides Civil Trades Apprenticeships that support individuals to develop their careers as a civil tradesperson. Civil Trades careers are an excellent fit for individuals who enjoy practical work outside.
In this programme as an apprentice, you will learn on the job while studying NZQA qualifications that will lead you to become a Civil Tradesperson. This qualification offers a wide range of career opportunities in the Civil Infrastructure Industry.
What's on Offer?
- Civil Trades Apprenticeships in either Civil Construction, Road Surfacing or Three Waters (storm, drinking or waste)
- Great career opportunities in a strong growth industry
- Supportive team environment
- Learn from experienced tradespeople
- Gain internationally recognised NZQA qualifications - Earn while you learn
- All equipment and tools of the trade provided.
Ideally you will have:
- An interest in the civil infrastructure industry
- High energy levels and enthusiasm
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ideally NCEA level 2
- Good time keeping skills and excellent problem solving skills
- A restricted driver’s licence at a minimum
- An ability to interact with a wide variety of people
- An appetite for getting your hands dirty and be willing to work overtime
All applications to be submitted online. Click Apply Now and submit your CV.
Please visit our website on www.fbcareers.com and search FCHPMN/13814
Applications close 11 September 2019