Are you an experienced operator and would like a fresh challenge in your career? Bring you skills and experience to Higgins and we will pay for you to enrol and study work based qualifications which can lead to you becoming a qualified Civil Trades Person.
If you have experience in one of the following roles we want to hear from you:
Screed Hand Operator
Water service Connections
Concrete and Formwork
Have you got what it takes? If so come and join the Green Team!
What's on Offer?
- A competitive hourly rate
- Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships and share schemes.
- Great career opportunities in a strong growth industry
- Supportive team environment
- Learn from experienced tradespeople
- Gain internationally recognised NZQA qualifications - Earn while you learn
- All equipment and tools of the trade provided.
Ideally you will have:
- Class 1 licence & WTR endorsement, is a must
- A reasonable level of physical fitness, due to the physical nature of the position
- Demonstrated ability, willingness and commitment to be multi-skilled and up-skilled
- Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player
- You need to be able to work both day shift and night shift, including weekends.
- An interest in the civil infrastructure industry
- High energy levels and enthusiasm
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good time keeping skills and excellent problem solving skills
- An ability to interact with a wide variety of people
Living in the Manawatu offers a real opportunity to gain a work / life balance. Is this your golden opportunity to leave the hustle and bustle of the big city?
If this sounds like you, please apply online with your CV today by clicking the Apply button.