Firth is a leading supplier of ready mixed concrete, masonry products and premix to the construction industry either directly or through building product distributors. It has over 2,500 active customer accounts and its products are used across all building sectors and environments.
Firth has a team of approximately 650 people, working in 85 operational sites throughout New Zealand. It's divided into three main product groups, Certified, Masonry and Dricon.
We are looking for a permanent full time Class 4 drivers based in Auckland CBD on Hamer Street Top on our list is to find a skilled driver with a great attitude.
To be considered for the role you will have:
• A clean Class 4 Drivers licence
• Road ranger gearbox experience
• Heavy traffic driving experience or vehicle with unstable loads
• Good customer interaction skills
• Dedication, a great work ethic and high personal standards
• Eager and willing to learn new skills
• Commitment to safe work practices
We provide excellent working conditions and pride ourselves on ensuring a safe and pleasant working environment. Full time opportunities available, competitive hourly rates / company benefits and ongoing training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now, call/text Melanie Fekitoa on 0276024096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.