About Laminex Australia
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s fell in love with Vegemite, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home. We manufacture and procure a broad range of products for commercial and residential use such as laminate, engineered stone and veneers so that all Australians can live in beautiful, practical spaces.
Based in Ballarat, you’ll be responsible for our customer service offering in our Ballarat Manufacturing Plants. You will play a key role in supporting our internal stakeholders and external partners including your fellow customer service team, our production team, external suppliers and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaison with customers, inventory, schedulers, production team and external suppliers
- Co-ordination of Ballarat componentry customer orders, quoting, pricing, receiving and entering orders accurately
- Effective data entry and systems management to ensure orders are logged, invoices are delivered, and quotes are followed up in a timely manner
- Following up on deliveries, coordinating with the warehouse and making contact with customers regarding any hold ups or delays.
- Administrative tasks as required including reporting daily and monthly
- Knowledge of cabinetry system processing, benchtops & design with be an advantage
Skills and Experience:
You’ll have natural people skills and a flair for dealing with customers and colleagues professionally on the phone, on email and in person, along with the following skills and experience:
- An affinity with design and technical nous
- High attention to detail
- Proven ability to pick up software systems and business processes, for example CRM
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- A self-starter with the drive for continuous improvement
This is a great opportunity to join our successful team at where you can really leave your mark on our people, regional customers and business. You’ll be encouraged to think outside the box and innovate to support increases in market share.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.