Fletcher Insulation is part of the Fletcher Building Group and is Australia’s leading insulation company, supplying our favourite brands of insulation. These include Pink Batts® insulation, Sisalation® reflective foil and Permastop® building blanket - to name but a few. With annualised revenue of over $9 billion and more than 21,000 people across 45 countries, the Fletcher Building family is a global community made up of people who use all of their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager this position will be responsible for delivering growth in the Major Residential Builder and Retail Hardware segments for Fletcher Insulation. With a focus on continuing to develop our reputation as the leading source of customer focused solutions, quality products and professional service in the insulation industry.
The responsibilities of this position will include:
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships across existing accounts
- Increasing overall market share within the Residential and retail space for the brand
- Preserve product sales in a competitive market ensuring the achievement of maximum sales and margins.
- Development and implementation of sales plans in conjunction with Sales and Marketing plans.
- Monitoring market actively and customer needs to ensure we are meeting our mark
- Actively participating in all Company Communication Strategies
- Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders with a common goal of success
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and energetic sales professional with exceptional communication skills and the drive to succeed and develop in this complex role. You will have a strong understanding of how to provide a quality and professional sales experience ideally within the FMCG, Retail Hardware or Building Products space.
You will be a positive and proactive individual who can develop genuine long-term relationships with key customers and understand that our business is about adding value to our customers business and helping them to succeed. You will also be able to quickly relate to the Fletcher Building values and understand that these guide us on a daily basis.
Our Fletcher Insulation business offers a supportive fast paced, challenging and rewarding work environment. We foster internal development and planned career succession pathways.
If you are looking for your next step and want to join a business that can open your career to numerous opportunities, you are encouraged to join the Fletcher Building group today.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.