We are looking for someone who is adaptable, open-minded, ready and willing to take the PipeWorks business into a period of growth by gaining and successfully executing new business opportunities across the country. The position is Auckland based, located in the Gabador Place, Mt Wellington PipeWorks office.
With National responsibility for the overall PipeWorks business and with the support of a highly capable and experienced team, you will be responsible for leading and managing the operational activities, projects and strategic direction.
The successful candidate will be:
• Suitably qualified and experienced within the civil engineering and construction industry
• A strong leader with the ability to communicate effectively, build relationships, maximise performance and outcomes and develop highly skilled, engaged and capable teams
• Confident promoting and educating new clients about PipeWorks as a cutting-edge leader
• Commercially astute; possess effective cost management skills and have the ability to maximise EBIT performance to ensure financial targets are met
• Able to drive growth and results through effective planning, well-honed organisational skills and execution management
• Able to think outside the box to find new ways of working.
• Enthusiastic and willing to ‘roll your sleeves’ up when needed, whilst having the ability to take a step back through engaging and empowering your teams to take the lead
• Able to demonstrate pride and passion in what you do, relishing the challenge of balancing leadership, operational and strategic responsibilities
• Committed to providing excellence in health and safety, environmental and quality management
• Resilient, flexible, committed to making a difference!
PipeWorks is the national leader in trenchless pipeline rehabilitation, undertaking diverse and challenging rehabilitation and civil projects for a wide variety of clients. PipeWorks operates within the Brian Perry Civil group of specialist business units as part of Fletcher Building.
PipeWorks offers excellent development opportunities and scope to make a real difference. You will also enjoy both the benefits of autonomy within a smaller business unit, along with the unrivalled access to training, development programmes and career progression that comes with being part of the largest and leading contractor in the market.
For your opportunity to make it with PipeWorks, apply now! If you are interested in learning more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Jeanette Herbst on 09 525 9257.