Laminex New Zealand forms part of the Building Products division of Fletcher Building Products Ltd and we are a trusted business partner for decorative surfaces and panel products offering expert knowledge and exceptional value to our customers.
Our Te Rapa manufacturing site is one of our major production hubs and we now have a vacancy for a switched-on Production Operator to join our Paper Treater team.Our shifts are unique in that we work Monday to Thursday 5am to 5pm one week then 3 night shifts 5pm to 5am Monday to Wednesday the following week.
To be successful, you must have the following:
· Current or recent production experience in a shift environment.
· Able to work day and night shifts?
· Full Class 1 Driver’s Licence with F Endorsement.
· OSH Forklift Licence.
· Strong literacy, numeracy and verbal communication.
· Desire and hunger to learn, and develop yourself within our business.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate these behaviours:
· Knowledge - of machinery, production factors and inputs, and what’s happening in our industry.
· A customer focus – you know what’s important to our customers and how we can add value through the products we produce.
· High performance – you have high expectations of yourself, attention to detail, show initiative and are a problem solver.
· Self and team awareness – you know yourself and your strengths well and can bring out the best of those around you.
· Health & safety focus – you show leadership and strive for a zero-harm workplace
To join a dynamic industry leader that is dedicated to your future development, please apply now. For further information email Janine, Talent Acquisition Business Partner at Janine.firstname.lastname@example.org