With a network of more than 230 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. We are part of the Fletcher Building group, a multinational organisation with a diverse workforce of 19,000, operating in 25 businesses in more than 45 countries, manufacturing and distributing world-leading building and construction products.
About the Role
We look forward to you joining the team at Tradelink as our new Assistant Branch Manager in Metford. In this role you will have the opportunity to draw on your exceptional customer service skills and further develop your leadership experience. This is a key role within the branch and will include the following day to day responsibilities:
- Providing exceptional face to face customer service
- Effective management of complicated customer queries and issues
- Supervision of branch staff, coordinating work flow and being the first port of call for queries
- Assisting the Branch Manager with account management and quoting
- Identifying and proactively providing hands on support to the team during busy periods
We are looking to engage candidates who are energetic, optimistic and committed to exploring a long term career. Tradelink branches are busy and dynamic and offer candidates a safe and progressive working environment.
Candidates with the following skills and experience will be considered first:
- Prior experience in a customer service focused environment ideally within the plumbing industry
- A commitment to succeeding in a career within leadership
- Exceptional communication skills
- A current driver’s license (mandatory) and/or forklift license (an advantage)
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways