A little about us…
Tradelink is one of Australia’s biggest names in plumbing, providing innovative products and solutions for bathrooms, kitchens and laundries through a rapidly growing network of over 230 branches Australia-wide!
We are also proud to be part of the Fletcher Building group of companies. Operating some 35 businesses across industries in numerous locations in Australasia, and the South Pacific Fletcher Building is a great place to learn, develop and advance. Our team of over 17,000 who use all of their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work. For you, the scale and the variety of work we do means there are endless opportunities to grow and develop your career.
We have an amazing opportunity for you!
We’re re-imaging our approach to marketing, and as such, we have created an exciting opportunity for a Local Area Marketing & Campaign Coordinator to join our team. As one of two Local Area Marketing Coordinators reporting to the Marketing Manager you will:
- Coordinate and drive local area marketing activities for your designated region, playing a key role in growing your region’s branch sales
- Implement all marketing activities, both above the line and below the line, including but not limited to local advertising, social media, PR activity, SMS, eDM, events, sponsorship, POS material, promotions, trade events, and industry partnerships
- Build exceptional relationships with the operations and branch network, developing a deep understanding of the intricacies and uniqueness of your designated region
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the development and implementation of the strategic marketing plan
- Support Marketing Manager to deliver the annual promotional and campaign plan
- Work closely with Property and Network Development teams to successfully execute marketing activities for new branch openings and other branch development activities
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will need to have a high level of energy, drive and motivation to meet the demands of our fast-moving and rapidly expanding retail network. In addition to this you will have:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar local area marketing role, ideally from within a retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- A strong team focus and the desire to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Effective communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy environment, working on multiple projects at any given time
- Strong knowledge and understanding of full marketing mix– including social media, eDM (MailChimp), traditional and digital advertising, PR
- The ability and willingness to travel throughout your assigned region on a regular basis
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud highly regarded
What’s in it for you?
With operations in Australasia and the South Pacific, there’s a world of opportunities waiting for you at Fletcher Building. In addition to global career development pathways you will have access to:
- Flexibility and Work-Life Balance – talk to us about our flexible working arrangements
- Staff Discounts – discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service