Our steel products are manufactured in Australia and are used in domestic houses, sheds and carports, as well as large commercial and industrial buildings. We sell a range of quality roofing and rainwater products, cladding, doors, purlins, structural formwork and home improvement solutions.
We service our business-to-business and consumer customers from 20 office locations under the Stramit, Taurean, Fair Dinkum Sheds, Shed Boss, and SOL Home Improvements brands.
As a member of the global $9 billion Fletcher Building Group, Stramit provides you with a rewarding and diverse career, great learning and development opportunities, and generous staff discounts to name just a few benefits.
About the role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Credit Officer to join our National Credit Team at Knoxfield. In this role you will work as part of a centralised team, maintaining a portion of the overall debtors ledger.
You will be accountable for:
- Release of sales orders
- Support your allocated Sales Account manager
- Manage overdue accounts
- Account reconciliations
- Review new credit limits
- Manage daily queries
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for longevity and stability in their role, as well as a great work / family life balance.
You will be part of a well-supported, collaborative and inclusive team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5+ years Credit Officer experience covering debt collections/recovery and reconciliations
- Experience working with a variety of debtor systems in a high-volume transactional environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong computer literacy with a high level of proficiency across the MS Office suite, especially in MS Excel
- Previous exposure to Movex will be beneficial
- Proficient administration skills and a high level of attention to detail
- A great attitude and the ability to provide a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.