Fletcher Easysteel is a major merchant of steel products and services throughout New Zealand. Through a nationwide network of sales centres it supplies a broad range of world-class brands to the construction, engineering, natural resources and manufacturing industries. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and results driven Account Manager to join our high performing team in Nelson. You will be responsible for promoting and selling Easysteel products and services. We are looking for someone who is hungry to deliver results and has a great attitude and work ethic. You will be responsible for implementing sales strategies and building strong relationships to ensure you drive the region’s sales growth
- Be comfortable to do a range of duties including manual labour from time to time! We are a small team and help each other out
- Develop successful relationships with customers and team members that encourage positive change
- Passionate about the customer and ensuring they will return to us
- Genuine thirst to learn and become an expert in the products you sell and how they benefit our customers
- Effectively organise your time and balance priorities
- Drive and determination to achieve personal and business goals
What you’ll be doing:
- Securing sales – spending time with customers and internal teams to ensure we deliver to the customers’ requirements
- Delivery of product to our customer sites in our delivery class 2 truck (Class 2 not essential we can train for this)
- Manage existing relationships and develop new ones
- Providing outstanding service to our customers
- Working towards, and exceeding targets and driving results
- Join a small successful team of people who have knowledge to share
- Develop a strong sales career within a challenging and fast-moving market
- Competitive package with market leading bonus potential
- Opportunities for career development that come with being part of the Fletcher Building Group
- Full use of company vehicle
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment. All applicants should have permanent working rights in New Zealand.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.