Together, let's build New Zealand! PlaceMakers Te Anau is seeking a Sales Representative to join their high performing sales team. Reporting to the Site Manager, this role will require a driven personality to develop new business, as well as maintain and grow our existing customers.
You will be responsible for the achievement of set targets, by maximising sales opportunities, along with in-store estimating and order processing. This role will be a mix of in-store branch duties and onsite with the Tradies, our key client base. You will become a champion of our brand, attend networking events to promote the business, develop relationships and grow knowledge in the products and services being promoted to market.
This role will be Monday to Friday, with some rostered Saturday mornings.
Skills and Experience Required:
- We are looking for a clear communicator with a genuine desire to grow and develop.
- While building industry experience is not essential, it is highly desirable, as this will assist with understanding customer needs from a technical perspective.
- You will be energetic, enthusiastic and very capable of quickly building rapport with new and existing customers.
- You will lead by example, set high standards for yourself and enjoy new challenges.
- Full Class 1 Driver’s licence is essential
The potential of this role is huge and you will be working with a fantastic local team. Being part of a market leader, you will have the brand power as you go on developing your career and improving customer relations enabling you to add real value to the business. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package as well as generous staff-buying privileges that come with being part of a well-regarded business that offers its staff genuine opportunities for career development.
Get on board with a household name in building and trade products and join our journey of growth at PlaceMakers Te Anau.
To register your interest, please email your CV with a short cover letter, directly to the Site Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
PlaceMakers is New Zealand’s leading and largest supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s commercial and residential construction markets. We employ more than 2,100 people in over 60 locations across the country and stock more than 74,000 product lines from concrete to paint and plasterboard.
View other PlaceMakers jobs here or visit www.placemakers.co.nz/jobs