Stramit Building Products - A member of the Fletcher Building Group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink and Iplex Pipelines.
Stramit makes and delivers quality rolled formed steel into residential, commercial and industrial construction projects. We also design and manufacture a leading range of retail and agricultural steel solutions. Stramit only use the highest grade Australian steel, we have major manufacturing and distribution facilities across Australia supported by cutting edge product development and R+D.
Operating in Australia for over 100 years – we are backed by a global giant.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager with a strong history of generating growth through existing accounts and new business wins.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Developing and maintaining positive relationships with your existing portfolio of active clients in Victoria and Tasmania
• Driving market awareness and brand recognition across our diverse product offering and through our distribution partners
• Uncovering new opportunities for our products with traditional clients and thinking outside the square to attract the next growth channels
• Working collaboratively with operations, transport and finance to achieve a seamless, customer centric result
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills:
• Proven background in generating growth from new and existing clients in a B2B sales environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and a relationship driven approach to business partnerships
• The ability to influence others to achieve business objectives
• Building industry experience desirable but not essential
What’s in it for you?
• Work for two strong industrial brands – Stramit & Taurean
• Work-life balance – work flexibly from home or the office or both!
• Corporate Discounts – Fletcher Building has a range of fantastic corporate discounts
• Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career
• Progression – We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.