We're looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to join our store in this Full Time/Permanent position. You will be based at our Berrimah branch, working 38 hours per week on a Mon-Sat roster.
Assisting our Manager with all branch operations in an efficient and effective manner to ensure the success of the store in areas of sales, customer service, deliveries and team coaching. This is a hands on management support role that will see you:
- Deliver excellent customer service and expert product advice
- Support your manager to grow local customer accounts
- Trade counter sales, quoting and pricing
- Support your Manager to lead and coach the team
- Inventory and stock management
- Customer deliveries, picking/packing orders, goods in receipting
We're looking for people with the following skills and attributes:
- Retail sales and customer service experience ideally from a hardware/plumbing industry
- Some coaching and supervisory experience
- Previous exposure to profit & loss statements, budgets and stock management
- Be adaptable, resilient and willing to multi task in a busy retail environment
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Manual drivers licence
You will join a close knit team at our Berrimah branch. We work well together, support each other and collaborate to ensure the success of our store. You will work alongside an experienced team and receive ongoing training to ensure your success in this role.
Why should you join the Tradelink Team?
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to our trade and retail customers. To ensure we can achieve this we understand the importance and value of investing in our employees first.
We will provide you with the tools and resources to achieve success in your role and support for your career development; we support each other and are passionate about our brand and our customers. We're also part of the Fletcher Building Group and can offer company wide benefits and discounts including health insurance, travel, technology, banking and more.
With more than 200 retail branches and 100 Showrooms across the country, we sell a high quality range of bathroom, laundry and kitchen products as well as tools, parts and fittings. With 150 years in the industry, there's a reason we're Australia's trusted name in plumbing supplies. To find out more about Tradelink, visit www.tradelink.com.au.
To submit your application, click the 'apply' button now. Job Ref: 10032508