Why Join Tradelink?
Our Tradelink branches offer a close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry. In addition to career opportunities within management and sales fields, Tradelink also offers the following to their team members:
- Staff discounts including banking, optical, health insurance and of course with Fletcher Building businesses
- Fantastic on the job and structured training
- Tradelink branded uniforms
- Corporate share scheme – giving you access to company ownership
About the Opportunity
Our Tradelink branches are busy and vibrant places. Our Assistant Branch Managers work closely with key customers, the branch team and Branch Manager delivering best in class customer service. You can expect lots of variety and will take on the following duties and responsibilities:
- Delivery of leading customer service both face to face and on the phone
- Mentoring and coaching of branch staff including managing workflow and resolution of day to day escalations
- Management of key customer accounts, quoting and administrative and financial support
- Working in collaboration with the Branch Manager to ensure Branch goals and targets are met and exceeded
Ideally, we want to speak with highly motivated and ambitious candidates who have a background in retail sales in a supervisory role ideally within the plumbing or building supplies industry If your background does not quite match this description but you are confident that your skills and experience are relevant, we want to hear from you too! More specifically we hope you can demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a front-line customer service role
- Experience supervising, training or supporting staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, can-do approach to leadership
To be successful you don’t need experience in the building or construction industry! Our most successful team members have learnt on the job and are energetic and committed to a long-term career within the business.
We review applications as they are received, and this vacancy may be filled prior to the closing date. So, apply today to avoid disappointment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways