Why Join Tradelink?
Our Tradelink branches offer a close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry. In addition to career opportunities within management and sales fields, Tradelink also offers the following to their team members:
- Staff discounts including banking, optical, health insurance and of course with Fletcher Building businesses
- Fantastic on the job and structured training
- Tradelink branded uniforms
- Corporate share scheme – giving you access to company ownership
About the Opportunity
As part of the Tradelink Civil Team in Prospect, no day will be the same in this busy role! You will take on the following duties and responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting customers in the branch
- Processing customer sales
- Delivering to customers throughout the local area
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Assisting with the processing of inwards goods
- Loading and unloading deliveries, replenishing stock and assisting with stock takes
We are looking to hear from candidates who have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A current manual drivers licence (forklift ticket and truck licence an advantage)
- Experience working as part of a team
- A friendly disposition when greeting customers
- Recent experience in either a customer service, stores or deliveries/driver role
- Ability to learn a new computer system
To be successful you don’t need experience in the building or construction industry! Our most successful team members have learnt on the job and are energetic and committed to a long-term career within the business.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways