Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms, a division of Fletcher Building Ltd, is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
With over 65 branches throughout New Zealand we are the biggest name in plumbing and bathroom supplies. We are also part of Fletcher Building so for you that adds up to great training and future career development, plus excellent company benefits.
Based in one of the most scenic parts of New Zealand, this is an enviable prospect for a commercially savvy plumbing or trade manager with exceptional leadership skills to drive the continued success of our Kerikeri store which provides trade, retail and commercial solutions to a large and loyal customer base.
We are looking for someone who has an exceptional ability to seek out opportunities for growth and contribute to market, sales and business strategies while showcasing strong leadership skills to coach and develop staff in a customer-centric environment and embed sound operational practices. This is a hands-on role that will see you working closely with your team, key customers and the central community.
You’ll contribute to market, sales and business strategies while showcasing strong leadership skills to coach and develop staff in a customer-centric environment.
Core responsibilities include:
• Achieving budgeted sales and EBIT through driving market, sales and business strategies.
• Leadership, coaching and mentoring a high performing team.
• Forging and maintaining strong customer relationships at a local level.
• Effective management of inventory, product ranging and promotional activity.
• Health & Safety leadership and driving a strong safety culture.
To really know and understand our customer’s needs, experience in the trade industry would be ideal but your proven leaderships skills, experience in an operational role and boldness to drive business results will see you succeed in this role.
A few benefits:
• Staff Discount Card for Mico and PlaceMakers
• Subsidised Medical Insurance
• Employee Education Fund - subsidised education and training to employees and their dependants
• Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy to support your career development
• FBuShare – the opportunity to purchase shares and financially be a part of the business you work for.
This is a rare opportunity for a high performer to progress their career with a well-established and respected company that offers a range of employee benefits and opportunities for career advancement. Please apply online at fbcareers.com quoting reference 10032517. Applications will be reviewed mid January 2020.