Stramit Building Products is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products. For everything steel roofing, rainwater or structural, you can count on us.
We are seeking a highly dynamic, motivated, and experienced Branch Manager to assist in driving continued operations growth at our Victorian Metro Site. Reporting to the South West Region Operations Manager, the Branch Manager (Knoxfield) role will see you manage all facets of manufacturing and operations across Stramit and Taurean Door Systems (TDS).
You need to ensure the branch continues to operate and evolve safe working practices; KPI’s are implemented, tracked, and achieved; and productivity improvements are identified and implemented. In addition, you will lead an experienced team and continue to strengthen relationships with cross functional teams onsite and across our national footprint. Your role is a pivotal part of the Operations leadership group, responsible for manufacturing excellence, volume growth and building a culture of high performance.
You will be responsible for these 5 key areas:
- Branch Operations Management;
- Leadership and People Engagement;
- Cost Optimisation and efficiencies;
- Customer Service
- Safety (Protect)
As the successful candidate, you will have a minimum of 7 years operations experience. We expect you will be a strong leader with comprehensive operations exposure in a manufacturing, building products and/or supply chain environment. You will have extensive experience managing a diverse team and, as such, will be a strong communicator who has a proven track record in managing stakeholders to gain buy-in to processes. You will thrive with a fast paced, complex environment in which you will be working cross-functionally to drive operational efficiencies.
What’s in it for you?
- Work-life balance – Outer eastern Melbourne location
- Free parking on site – Ample staff parking available on site
- Employee Discounts – Access a range of products and services inhouse as well as health, optical, IT, Sports
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Career Progression – We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Please note: Our recruitment process will include a video & phone screen and a formal interview. The successful candidates also will be required to undergo a medical and drug / alcohol assessment and will be able to demonstrate unlimited working rights in Australia.
To apply, please click ‘apply now’ and include your cover letter outlining why you are a great fit for this role, along with your CV.