Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
About the role:
This is an enviable prospect for a commercially savvy plumbing, trade or operational manager with exceptional leadership skills to drive the success of our store which provides trade, retail and commercial solutions to a large and loyal customer base. We have vacancies at both our Tauranga and Mount Maunganui Branch for Branch Manager, please do state your preference for location.
We are looking for someone who has an exceptional ability to seek out opportunities for growth and contribute to market, sales and business strategies while showcasing strong leadership skills to coach and develop staff in a customer-centric environment and embed sound operational practices. You will work closely with your team, our sales force, key customers and the community.
Core responsibilities include:
- Achieving budgeted sales and EBIT through driving market, sales and business strategies.
- Leadership, coaching and mentoring a high performing team.
- Forging and maintaining strong customer relationships at a local level.
- Effective management of inventory, product ranging and promotional activity.
- Health & Safety leadership and driving a strong safety culture.
To really know and understand our customer’s needs, experience in the trade industry is always beneficial but your proven leaderships skills, experience in an operational role and boldness to drive business results will see you succeed in this role.
Whats in it for you?
- Staff Discount for Mico and PlaceMakers
- Subsidised Medical Insurance
- Employee Education Fund - subsidised education and training to employees and their dependants
- Learning Academy - an award winning learning academy to support your career development
- FBuShare - the opportunity to purchase shares and financially be a part of a business you work for
This is a rare opportunity for a high performer to progress their career with a well-established and respected company that offers a range of employee benefits and opportunities for career advancement. Please apply online at fbcareers.com quoting reference 16225.
Applications will be reviewed on a regular basis as they are received. If you have any questions or want to discuss this role in further detail, please call Jenna Roake on 027 641 4052 .