Brian Perry Civil Auckland has a rare Branch Manager opportunity for a high performer, where you get to run your own business in the thriving Auckland civils market.
This role would look after Auckland and surrounding areas. This is our largest Branch with approximately 180 staff, with a large contractor base and P&L responsibility. We are a key part of making Auckland and surrounds ready for the future, delivering Foundations, Marine works and Environmental projects.
We believe that these are the ‘must-haves’ in order to be successful in this role:
- Strong, effective people leadership; we need a leader who is experienced leading a large and diverse team and creating influence through managing people leaders.
- Safety and Wellbeing leadership – believes all accidents are preventable and can provide business leadership on our journey towards eliminating harm.
- Strategic and commercially minded – full P&L ownership/responsibility; knows how to drive financial success with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Customer focus – understands our customers and can deliver success through value adding solutions.
- Managing complexity and innovative delivery – experienced in leading teams to successful outcomes including innovative technical solutions in an ever more sustainable way.
- Project Management and Engineering leadership – can build on BPC’s legacy of making Auckland and surrounding areas ready for the future. This includes delivering a broad suite of self-performing disciplines including foundations, concrete structure, pipelines, marine works and mechanical and electrical teams.
- Our people culture at Brian Perry Civil is our biggest asset – we need the right people leaders who can complement this culture and ensure that our people feel valued, trusted, empowered and appreciated.
We will also make sure that the successful individual gets all the support they need to succeed in this role.
We would love to discuss this further with any individuals who meet the above criteria. This is a rare opportunity for a high performer to progress their career and a great pathway for talented people towards GM roles. For a confidential discussion about this role, or to request a position description, please contact Jeanette Herbst on 0275711309.