Tradelink - A member of the Fletcher Building group is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. With more than 230 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink are a market leader providing plumbing solutions to professional plumbers, builders, gas fitters, tradespersons, home renovators and more.
With a growing and impressive reputation within the commercial space across both front and back of wall products Tradelink is now seeking to appoint a professional and dynamic Business Development Manager to join their New South Wales team. This position will focus on the development of new business within the commercial plumbing and building space while also fostering existing relationships.
This role will concentrate on increasing gross profit, expanding the overall market share for the business and building strong and lasting relationships with commercial tier one and two plumbers and builders alike
This business critical role requires a candidate who truly understands the industry and current market within the commercial plumbing supply space. You will be highly professional with outstanding knowledge around plumbing products, with the ability to hit the ground running in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for a self-starter who understands the importance of representing a reputable brand to the market and developing relationships both new and existing with a focus on pipeline. You will be working the with big players in the market and will be required to hold your own in a competitive and agile commercial space.
This position provides the flexibility for the appointed candidate to work from either our Silverwater or Alexandria sites and is coupled with an impressive STI incentive scheme. Relevant tertiary qualifications all though not necessary will be looked upon favourably.
With the backing of the Tradelink and Fletcher building brand the opportunities for career growth and development in our organisation is endless. In addition to global career development pathways you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees and their dependants.
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
How to apply
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below