Our Australian Made Story
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home, our team spend their day designing products so that all Australians can experience life in beautiful spaces.
As Laminex continues to drive innovation, we are moving into our next phase to better service our customers and remain agile in this forever developing landscape. Our plan around this is implementing a strategic, dynamic and thought-provoking Digital team lead by our inspirational Head of Digital.
How this role will contribute to our strategy
The CRM Manager is largely responsible for the Laminex customer database, sending EDMs, cleansing and maintaining data while further formulating and executing strategies and architecture to support future innovation. As the CRM expert, you will play an integral role in the formation of ongoing CRM strategies as well as regular planning and cycles that will allow continuous and consistent testing, learning and optimisation in order to maximise customers life time value, maximising KPI improvement, ROI and business impact.
What we are asking you to bring to the team
We are seeking to appoint a trusted advisor to our business, who will play a pivotal role in our digital transformation. You will have a deep understanding in database engineering, application architecture, and integration tools for data extraction and manipulation. Sound knowledge in building emails as well as developing an overall email strategy that includes: audience segmentation based on behaviours and profiles, email and digital campaigns and email/SMS timing.
The Knitty Gritty
We are looking for our selected team member to have:
- Proven experience working across digital marketing channels, tools and data layer implementations
- Experience in a marketing automation capacity, and experience working with marketing automation platforms
- Extensive experience working in a digital environment, including web/mobile data collection hubs, data modelling and visualisation tools
- Experience in Salesforce and Campaign Monitor required. Google Cloud and Marketing Platform knowledge desirable
What is in it for you?
You will be joining a market leading business with a focus on innovation, development and success. With a senior leadership team who is truly invested in the growth and support of our digital team.
We commit to:
- Providing top level tech and an invested leadership team;
- Ongoing education and cross functional partnering;
- The opportunity to join a team at ground level and have a hand in truly shaping our digital space.
- As a Work from anywhere business we are about output and ensuring you still have the time to spend with the family and friends doing what makes you happy.
If you are ready to Lead with Laminex and join our family at this exciting phase of digital development, you are encouraged to apply today!