Stramit Building Products - A member of the Fletcher Building group is a major Australian group of companies including Fair Dinkum Sheds, Sol Home Improvements, Taurean Doors, and ShedBoss that supply roof and wall cladding, guttering, fascia, purlins, flooring, and structural formwork.
We look forward to you joining the team at Stramit as our new Category Manager. Backed by an experienced sales team and based in Erskine Park, you will utilise your expertise to:
- Provide insight and technical understanding to identify new opportunities
- Introduce line extensions through product adjacencies and development of existing products
- Project manage product activation – from opportunity to adoption
- Develop and maintain a high level of market awareness as you deliver solutions
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a technical B2B sales environment
- Strong knowledge of product activation strategies
- Project management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- Work-life balance – flexible working arrangements available
- Corporate Discounts – Fletcher Building has a range of fantastic corporate discounts
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Progression – We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Please note: Our recruitment process will include a video & phone screen and a formal interview. The successful candidates also will be required to undergo a medical and drug / alcohol assessment and will be able to demonstrate unlimited working rights in Australia.