Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
With over 65 branches throughout New Zealand we are the biggest name in plumbing and bathroom supplies. We offer great training and future career development, plus excellent company benefits.
We have an opportunity for a customer focused individual to join our team as Delivery Driver based out of our Cook Street branch and covering the central Auckland region. Our drivers are pivotal to the success of our business as they’re customer facing daily so we are looking for someone who is versatile and energetic who is passionate about exceeding customer expectations.
Day to day you’ll be safely loading and unloading products on to our delivery vehicles and prioritising and organising your day to ensure those products are delivered safely onsite to our customers within expected timeframes. When deliveries are complete you’ll also assist in our warehouse receipting inwards goods, picking and packing orders and supporting our team to ensure our customers are receiving an exceptional service.
We are a motivated team who get on well and support one another so we are looking for a like-minded and motivated individual who wants to grow with us. We have a lot going on at once so you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment but remain calm under pressure and work well with others to achieve team goals.
Hours are Monday to Friday 7.00am to 4.00pm with a rostered Saturday morning every four weeks. Safe work practices are a must and you’ll need to be physically fit as there is manual and heavy lifting involved.
What you’ll need to succeed
· Full Class 1 NZ Drivers Licence
· Be confident driving a manual vehicle
· Have excellent organisation skills
· Provide exceptional customer service
· Enjoy contributing to a successful team.
· Be physically fit
A few benefits
· Staff Discount Card for Mico and PlaceMakers
· Subsidised Medical Insurance
· Employee Education Fund - subsidised education and training to employees and their dependants
· Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy to support your career development
· FBuShare – the opportunity to purchase shares and financially be a part of the business you work for.
You’ll be joining a well-respected business and close knit team offering a range of benefits and opportunities for career advancement. Please apply online at fbcareers.com and quote reference 10032510. Applications close Sunday 26th January.