Together, let’s build New Zealand! PlaceMakers is New Zealand's leading and largest supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s commercial and residential construction markets.
We are in the process of bringing our Transport Management System (TMS) back in-house. As a result, we are looking to recruit Class 4 Drivers to join our amazing (TMS) team.
The ‘home base’ can depend on your location but ultimately you will be part of a team servicing the Central Auckland area (from our 10 branch network), delivering orders to our customers in a timely and professional manner. Our fleet will consist of both Tippers & Hiabs. The core working hours will be based on a 45 hour week, Monday through to Friday (although the occasional Saturday may be required, but this would arise from our customer’s needs).
We are looking for the following in the successful applicants:
- A current Full Class 4 licence
- An excellent manner with people, especially customers, with a can do attitude
- Understands the importance of Health & Safety in all aspects of their work, their driving behaviour, and towards all others.
- Hiab certification (whilst not essential, it would be considered favourably)
What we offer to the successful applicants:
• Excellent hourly rates, plus a Monthly target based bonus scheme.
• Opportunity to earn a place in our fast growing team where your safety is paramount.
• Working for PlaceMakers can offer you opportunities to grow your driving and/or professional career.
• A sense of pride in delivering an essential service to our community!
• Also on offer (following a 3 month probationary period) are Fantastic Benefits including Staff Purchasing Discounts, Employee Education Fund, Discounted Medical Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), and Employee Welfare Fund to name a few!
You need to be legally entitled to work to be considered for these roles.
So, if you want to drive a well-maintained vehicle and be part of an organisation that is innovative, then click HERE or follow this link to fill out an Application Form.