The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects. The Peka Peka to Otaki Expressway Project based in the Wellington region is part of NZTA’s Roads of National Significance Programme and forms the second and final section of the Kapiti Expressway. The project encompassed a newly constructed 13km dual expressway with several major structures between Kapiti town of Peka Peka and Otaki along SH1. It is just one of the projects underway in this area.
We are seeking a Communications Advisor to join the team supporting the Peka Peka to Otaki Project, and projects in the wider Wellington region. Responsible for delivering campaigns and interacting with key stakeholder groups at events. An exciting role you will provide a key link between projects and the community.
· Administration assistance, record keeping, event organisation, monthly reporting.
· Community Involvement, you will be the face of the project organising, and coordinating meetings, events and initiatives.
· Media and Communications assistance, collect & collate data, create internal/external campaigns to inform and engage stakeholders of key project events.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with local community and stakeholders, through managing and respond to queries and responsible for external communications.
You will have strong experience in the field of stakeholder and communications management. Coming from a journalistic or public relations background, your communication and engagement skills will set you apart and you will also be a keen record keeper with strong administration skills. You will;
· Display high levels of oral/written communication ability.
· Take a proactive approach to problem-solving.
· Strong time management and organisational awareness, with an eye for detail.
· Be able to connect with and understand our stakeholders, allowing the project to provide innovative solutions
· Have technical aptitude and used to record tracking systems.
What’s on Offer:
· Access to training & career development opportunities across Fletcher Building.
· Competitive package available.
· Work for one of New Zealand’s most well-known and respected brands!
To apply for this role or to see the full range of opportunities available at Fletcher Building, visit fbcareers.com and quote reference FCC/10030940. To learn more about our company or this role go to fletcherconstruction.co.nz.