About Laminex Australia:
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s fell in love with Vegemite, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home. We manufacture and procure a broad range of products for commercial and residential use such as laminate, engineered stone and veneers so that all Australians can live in beautiful, practical spaces.
About the Role:
We currently have a vacancy for a Condition Monitoring Technician based across both of our Gympie sites. You will play an important role in ensuring condition of all the equipment is captured and reported. Recommendations through prepared reports will drive decision making to achieve the planned maintenance targets.
In this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Plan and schedule condition monitoring tasks.
- Manage, vibration, lubrication and thermography based predictive maintenance programs including on-site data collection, analysis and determination of recommendations for rotating equipment
- Interpret, analyse and report on the vibration/oil data for asset condition reports and accurate exception reporting
- Coordinate specialist condition monitoring contractors.
- Maintain Pressure vessel registers
- Identify opportunities to improve plant reliability through contributing in problem solving, FEMCA and RCA sessions
- Ensuring compliance with environmental regulations and company policies
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping and quality work execution
This role is a somewhat autonomous role based on 2 sites, so at the very core you need to be a self-starter and very pragmatic in how you operate for you to succeed in this position. Strong ambition to further develop your career in predictive maintenance
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/ experience:
- Must have C class manual driver's licence
- Australian Trade Recognised certificate in either Mechanical Fitting or Mechanical associate degree
- Communication skills at all levels
- CAT 2 in Vibration Analysis preferred but not essential
- Level 1 Thermography and Level 1 Ultra Sonic desired but not essential
- Demonstrated time management and project management skills
- Knowledge of CMMS and work management
- Vibration analyses software
As a member of our tight knit Gympie community you will be a team player who is ready to accept the challenges of a position like this. In turn you will be supported by a magnificent senior leadership team with the backing of our excellent brand. All while situated in a beautiful regional part of the world that is only a stones throw away from gorgeous beaches, campsites and nestled within a true family focused town.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and be apart of our team. Apply today!