Stramit Building Products - A member of the Fletcher Building Group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink and Iplex Pipelines and Fletcher Insulation.
Stramit is directly linked to providing quality rolled formed steel into residential, commercial and industrial construction projects. We also design and manufacture a leading range of retail and agricultural steel solutions. Stramit only use the highest grade Australian steel, we have major manufacturing and distribution facilities across Australia supported by cutting edge product development and R+D.
Operating in Australia for over 100 years – we are backed by a global giant.
You will play a critical role in building and maintaining relationships with our distributor networks across the country. This role will see you supporting senior internal stakeholders across sales, finance and legal. Your support in compiling and advising on contracts and commercial documents will be highly valued.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Accurate document control, compiling detailed files, contract administration
• Ensuring data and information is entered, recorded and presented correctly
• Assisting with the preparation and renewal of contracts, agreements and commercial arrangements
• Highlighting any legal risks or breakdowns with internal/external controls
• Work collaboratively with various teams across the business
• Working knowledge of DocuSign and Smartsheet is preferred
• Experience in legal, contract administration or complex document control will be critical
• High levels of attention to detail in order to maintain accurate files and records
• Great communication skills as you will be interacting with our partners, suppliers and customers
• Able to prioritise high volumes of urgent activity
• Responsible to work autonomously and remotely
What’s in it for you?
• Work from home or office or both!
• Small team where you will get on-going support from your manager
• High profile project where you will get exposure to senior management
• Employee Discounts – Access a range of benefits including health, optical, IT & Sports
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Please note: Our recruitment process may include a video & phone screen and a formal interview. The successful candidates also will be required to undergo a medical and drug / alcohol assessment and will be able to demonstrate unlimited working rights in Australia.
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below!