Rocla – A member of the Fletcher Building group and is a leading Australian supplier of concrete solutions to the building and construction industry. Having recently merged with our sister company Iplex Pipelines, together we are one of the largest Australian suppliers of pipes, fittings and civil infrastructure solutions with a combined 176 years’ of experience and a national footprint that can manufacture and distribute in all states.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join us at our manufacturing site in Campbellfield VIC.
Reporting to the Regional Customer Service Manager, you will proactively facilitate and expedite the quote to cash process, in a manner that enables optimum Customer outcomes and DIFOT while maximizing business efficiencies.
Your typical day will involve:
- Managing customer orders and queries in a timely manner (via email and phone)
- Qualifying customer needs, influencing customer expectations and sharing information about product availability
- Maintaining customer records in the existing database
- Enabling DIFOT by ensuring all customer products are handed to the despatch team in a timely manner
- Liaising with internal stakeholders including sales, distribution and production teams
Skills and Experience:
Along with a strong customer service focus, you’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and well-developed computer literacy skills
- The ability to adapt to change and conflicting priorities
- Experience working with a range of building materials will be highly regarded
This is a great opportunity to join our well-respected business in the manufacturing and building industry! You will be offered a rewarding role in a safety-focused environment, as well as future career opportunities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.