Stramit is part of the Fletcher Building Group and is a major Australian manufacturer of roll-formed steel building products. Our steel products are manufactured in Australia and are used in domestic houses, sheds and carports, as well as large commercial and industrial buildings. We sell a range of quality roofing and rainwater products, cladding, doors, purlins, structural formwork and home improvement solutions.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Coffs Harbour, NSW. This role is a 12-month fixed term contract.
In this role you will:
- Work as part of a small team in a fast paced branch environment
- Provide exceptional customer service over the phone, via email, and face to face
- Provide administrative support including processing customer orders, applying credit claims & special pricing instructions
- Work collaboratively with various teams including Sales and Manufacturing Operations to provide great customer solutions
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Experience working in a similar role within the building products industry is advantageous (or a similar industry such as construction, hardware, manufacturing etc.)
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer literacy and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite – Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.