Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
About the role:
Our drivers are pivotal to the success of our business as they are customer facing daily so we are looking for someone who is versatile and energetic who is passionate about exceeding customer expectations.
Due to continued growth in our business, we are looking for an additional driver to join our team at Mico Albany. You will work alongside an existing Driver in our team. If you enjoy a hands on role with no two days the same, then read on!
About the role:
Day to day you will be responsible for maintaining our delivery vehicle to a high standard, safely loading and unloading the vehicle and ensuring that our plumbing and bathroom products are delivered safely onsite to our customers in a professional and timely manner and within expected time frames.
- Hold a Full Class 1 NZ Drivers Licence
- Be confident driving a manual flat deck vehicle
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Top notch customer service skills to leave a lasting impression with our customers
- Enjoy contributing to a successful team with a can do attitude
- Good command of English language, ability to speak Mandarin a bonus
Please note a reference check, pre employment medical, drug and alcohol test will form part of this recruitment process. You may also be required to undergo a full medical, including drug test and other pre-employment checks.