Help us build New Zealand! The New Zealand Distribution Division brings together our retail and distribution chains - PlaceMakers and Mico - and operates as New Zealand's leading and largest supplier of building materials to the local commercial and residential construction markets. The division employs over 3,000 people through more than 130 branches and sites across New Zealand.
We strive to be the best building partner in the market, and we take huge pride in providing the highest level of service to our customers. To continue to achieve this we are building agile ways of working - bringing together strategy, technology and digital marketing to transform the customer experience.
About the Role:
Stepping into the vibrant and dynamic Marketing team based at the Fletchers Penrose National Office, you will bring your passion about digital technologies and come on board in this newly created Digital Marketing Manager role. Your core role will include but is not limited to:
- Working alongside the Head of Marketing to develop and implement digital strategies, plans and initiatives across NZ Distribution (PlaceMakers, Mico and Forman)
- Ownership of NZD websites, technical delivery of all marketing automation platforms and various other online tools
- Acting as a key conduit to the in-house Digital team for all Digital marketing initiatives, advocate for customer engagement on existing and new channels
- Providing hands on leadership, direction, coaching and development to the Marketing co-ordinator and provide guidance and upskilling to the wider team
Although this role will see you working on a range of digital requirements and initiatives, this is not solely a technical role. We are after someone with extensive experience in stakeholder management, ideally with expertise gained within an environment of change. As such you will offer strong abilities to manage multiple work streams simultaneously, driving towards delivery targets in terms of both deadlines and budgets.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Proven experience delivering projects within the web and digital space, with a strong focus on marketing automation, google analytics, HTML coding and optimisation
- Customer engagement and optimisation of websites experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage and influence
- Ability to highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues
- Systematic and pragmatic approach to your own work and the projects you run
- Knowledge in digital strategy and technology and understanding of UX processes and current trends
Be inspired to come to work each day as part of an innovative workplace that you can really leave your mark in. This is a full-time permanent role which will provide you with the opportunity to take your career to the next level. This opportunity will see you being involved in a number of exciting initiatives that push the boundaries and transforms the way our business engages with our customers. You will be supported by a team with a collaborative culture that encourages creativity.
In return for your enthusiasm and dedication, you will receive a competitive salary, a great team be part of and an opportunity to be involved in some ground-breaking initiatives within the building merchant space.
This role will be based in the Penrose Fletcher Building campus, which offers a range of facilities including an on site café and parking space.
If you would like to speak about this role further, please call Jenna Roake on 027 641 4052