Dimond Roofing is proud to have received the GreenRate™ Level A certification, which is the top tier rating for this globally recognised eco-label, for all ColorCote® roll formed roofing products. Our products are used by homeowners, commercial building owners, builders and farmers across the country.
We have Dispatch / Loader opportunities to join our Auckland manufacturing team in a loading and dispatch position which involves forklift duties. We have roles for Day Shift 6.00am – 2.30pm and night shift 3:30pm to midnight.
- Our products are made to order so this position will see you focus on picking & packing orders for our customers while working to short deadlines.
- Working on the shop floor using forklifts and gantry’s to load vehicles for deliveries
- We work by following standard operating procedures and adhere to H&S requirements to make sure we get things done right and safely.
- Manual handling of product is also required so you will need to be physically fit and demonstrate safe work practices.
The ideal candidate;
- You will have previous forklift experience – we can help with the F Endorsement or OSH
- You will need to be great with people as you will work in a team in a complex fast-moving manufacturing site.
- Strong attention to detail is compulsory to ensure only quality product makes it to our valued customers.
- Immaculate time keeping records
- Load planning experience would be an advantage
- Regular overtime
- Ongoing training
- Career development opportunities
- Permanent, full time role
- The opportunity to work within the Fletcher Building banner
We are committed to providing a safe and drug free work place. Successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment. All applicants should have residency in New Zealand and a valid drivers licence
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.