We are looking for experienced Drainlayers to join our capable team in Hamilton to work across a range of civil and structural construction projects.
Why Join Us?
We think we have a fantastic people culture here at Brian Perry Civil. Our Waikato Branch is an award-winning branch, having picked up a raft of awards recently at the NZCC 2020, acknowledging our technical excellence and project delivery, as well as one of our own winning Trainee of the Year for the Waikato region! At Brian Perry Civil, you can expect the following:
• A competitive hourly rate, 1.5x overtime after 44 hours per week and minimum 40 hours guaranteed per week, double time on Sundays and Public Holidays
• A great team culture where we enjoy celebrating our successes
• Unrivalled access to training, development and career progression
• A healthy pipeline of projects
The Role / About You
• An experienced Drainlayer who wants to work in all aspects of drainlaying
• Hold a clean, full Class 1 driver’s licence with WTR endorsements
• Knowledge of ground conditions and de-watering will be advantageous
• Have a strong work ethic and be committed to the highest standards of health and safety
• Be flexible and fluid to changes in conditions
• Be physically fit, able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
Your commitment to ensuring the highest standards of Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality management will be a strength.
Brian Perry Civil is part of the Fletcher Building group of companies and a leading and award-winning New Zealand contractor. We undertake a wide range of civil construction projects throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific with specialities including foundation and piling works.
Make a difference to our business and advance your career. At Brian Perry Civil you will enjoy the benefits and recognition of working for a well-respected business unit within the Fletcher Building Group. Along with a competitive remuneration package, this opportunity will also be an ideal platform for high performers to be ‘seen’ within the group.
Please click on the Apply Now Button to submit your CV and complete the online application form.