We are seeking a certified Drainlayer to join our Drainage team based in Christchurch.
• Must hold a Certified Drainlayer licence and be confident in undertaking all aspects of drainlaying, including inside and outside work
• Hold a clean, full Class 1 driver’s licence with WTR endorsements
• Civil sector experience
• Good knowledge of ground conditions and de-watering will be advantageous
• Have a strong work ethic and be committed to the highest standards of health and safety
• Be flexible and fluid to changes in conditions
• Be physically fit, able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive hourly rate including 1.5 overtime after 44 hours
• A great team culture where we enjoy celebrating our successes
• Unrivalled access to training, development and career progression
• A healthy pipeline of projects
Brian Perry Civil is a leading and award-winning New Zealand specialist civil and foundation contractor. As part of the overall Fletcher Building Group, we undertake a wide range of challenging civil construction projects throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific with specialities including piling, retaining wall and ground improvement works.
We are committed to providing a safe and drug free work place. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment. All applicants should hold NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.