Winstone Aggregates is looking for a class 5 driver in Cambridge. Working out of Whitehall Quarry, you’ll be part of a team of 14. You can also be based out of our Mount Maunganui team if preferred. This role is set to start in the New Year.
The role has a wide variety of work and will involve delivering to the wider Waikato area with trips to Northland, Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Taranaki and Hawkes Bay to the south. This will include the occasional overnight mission. You will be driving a modern air conditioned truck and trailer unit carting aggregate, sand and fertiliser.
The Concrete Division comprises Fletcher Building’s aggregate, cement and concrete businesses, employing over 1300 people across three business units. Winstone Aggregates is 150 years old and the largest supplier of sand and aggregate in New Zealand. We will offer you a steady and secure work environment with further opportunities as a Fletchers employee.
To be successful for this role you will need to have:
- A class 5 licence
- Experience in driving a class 5 truck - 9axle advantageous. Tipping experience preferred but training will be available.
- Road ranger experience
- Right to work in New Zealand
We want a team player who is capable of meeting deadlines and great at dealing with customers. We’re after someone who can get in and get the job done with a strong health and safety focus.
In return we’ll offer you:
- Modern fleet.
- Fletcher Building staff benefits such as staff purchasing, fuel discounts and access to the employee education fund.
- A guaranteed 40 hour week (anticipated you would typically work 55-60 hr weeks and up to 70 during peak season)
- A great team environment.
- Healthy remuneration packages
If this sounds like you, please apply online.
If you have any questions you can contact Amy Currie on 027 591 1527 or Amy.Currie@fbu.com.