As an experienced Driver you will be confident in all driving situations whether you are loading various mobile plant, operating tip truck and trailers or similar within the roading, construction industry.
What you will need:
• A full clean driver’s license – Class 5 minimum and WTR - experience in chip sealing desirable
• DG qualification an advantage
• Towing a transporter and knowledge of transporting plant and equipment required
• Able to work in a team environment
• Strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
• A reasonable level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the role
• Experienced drivers with a keen attitude to learn chip seal application will be considered
You will have a clean driving record, be courteous and know what good looks like when it comes to safety and demonstrate this at all times.
What we offer:
• Guaranteed hours
• Competitive hourly rate
• On-going training and development
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes and lots more!
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity Apply today!